By booking an appointment with Les mains LLC, you confirm reading, understanding and you accept the following policies:
- Each session lasts the exact amount of time which it was paid for although if you are more than 15 min late, the therapist will decide if there is enough time for your session. The session will end at an exact planned time. In most cases, it can not be extended due to other client's accommodation. So please try to arrive on time.
- We do not have any waiting area, therefore, be aware of waiting outside if you will decide to come more than 10 minutes too early
- W do not practice multi-clients for one session. If you book your appointment for 90 min only one person will be treated.
- Credit cards are accepted online only.
- We do not accept any health insurance.
- Early morning or late appointments: Appointments before 9 am and after 9 pm will result in $15 extra charge in-call and $30 out-call paid in cash.
- Gratuity is NOT included in the price of the session.
- Refunds: If you do not reschedule/cancel your appointment on time 24 hours or earlier prior to the service time the payments are NONE refundable/transferable/disputable.
- All pre-paid sessions with therapeutic follow-up are valid 14 days from the date of the purchase. All packages and gift certificates purchased in advance are nonrefundable but may be used for any service within 6 months of the original purchase date.
- Credit card payments are required during the online booking. If you decide to pay cash on the spot, the credit card payment will be refunded. Please be aware that no show for the appointment either is booked online or by phone gives us automatic permission to charge your credit card.
- Chair massage. There is a requirement of minimum 1 hours for chair massage services. The event must be paid in full the latest one day before the date of the service. We require 15-minute paid break after every two hours of work as well as 3 min between each client to clean up and set up.
I understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. In our desire to be effective and fair to all clients, the following policies are honored:
In case if you reschedule/cancel your appointment for an important reason less than 24 hours before the start of the session, you will be charged 100% of the session value. You may reschedule once and upon no show, there is no refund.
- If you book your appointment less than 24 hours in advance then you are responsible for the full price of the service regardless if you receive it, cancel or reschedule.
- All pre-paid sessions with therapeutic follow-up (as the therapist requested) as well as all packages purchased in advance are nonrefundable but may be used for any service within 6 months of the original purchase date.
There is 48 hours rescheduling/ cancellation policy for chair massage services.
Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to not show up to their appointment for whatever reason will be considered a “no-show.” They will be charged the full amount for their missed appointment.
If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, your therapist will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the full session.
Out of respect and consideration to your therapist and other customers, please plan accordingly and be on time.
By booking an appointment through our website or over the phone you understand, that "NYC Massage Therapy and Bodywork", Les mains, LLC as well as the owner/founder/president Marieta Szymura are not responsible for any conditions, complications, injuries, accidents or damages, that may occur before, during or after the service when completed by another therapist. All practitioners are personally responsible for the services they provide.